Karuwhā Trust has donee status with the Charities Commission (legal name: Karuwha Mission Trust), so individuals and companies making donations can receive a donation rebate (send name and email address for receipt to: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your donation would help us with:
- Facilitating trips to Waitangi and other significant NZ places;
- Researching the New Zealand mission story;
- Staff salary;
- General costs and administration.
You can make donations in one of three ways:
- Direct transfer to our trust account: 12-3109-0024798-01 (ASB); or
- Cheque made out to Karuwha Mission Trust, and posted to: The Secretary, Karuwha Trust, c/- 25 Waiwhetu Rd, Waiwhetu, Lower Hutt 5010
- Make a donation via our Give-a-Little page:
Thank you for your support!
Ngā mihi mahana