Karuwha Trust has donee status with the Charities Commission (legal name, Karuwha Mission Trust), so individuals and companies making donations can receive a donation rebate (send name and email address for receipt to: email@example.com).
Your donation helps us with:
- researching the New Zealand story;
- facilitating trips to Waitangi and other significant NZ places;
- website development;
- developing resources for communities, schools, and churches;
- running workshops on the NZ story;
- general costs and administration.
You can make donations in one of 3 ways:
- direct transfer to our trust account: 12-3109-0024798-01 (ASB); or
- cheque made out to Karuwha Mission Trust, and posted to: The Secretary, Karuwha Trust, c/- 25 Waiwhetu Rd, Waiwhetu, Lower Hutt 5010
- making a donation via our Give-a-Little page:
Thank you for your support!
Ngā mihi mahana